Thursday, December 21, 2006

Denver Christmas Blizzard of 2006

22-36 inches.

So we're all stuck now. Me. Bebo. Rhea. Bryan. Jeff. No flights for most. I thought I was the most screwed since I couldn't reschedule until the 24th but it looks like I'm actually the least screwed since neither Bebo nor Rhea have even been able to speak to a living person. They're just getting "If you would like to make a call..." after 12 minutes of selection menus or messages saying they can no longer leave messages since the in box is full. The airport is closed until noon tomorrow so it looks like I'll be one of the lucky few to make it home for Christmas. I am certainly grateful for that. Here are a couple pictures outside my front window.


1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Spohnz said...

Is that what happens when it snows?
We only get rain here.
Hope to see you soon.
The lobster is scrumptious! So tender and tasty. Thankyou Bebo!
Be careful out there.
Love
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home