Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Vicious Cuteness Puppy War

So on Sunday Bebo and I actually went to the gym. After that I made him take me to the mall to look at these adorable puppies and then to the movies. We went to the gym again yesterday and I'm already 12x more in shape than I was. It isn't looking good for today though cause my friend Heidi is leaving for a year to South America and the girls are getting together for a going away dinner so no gym tonight unless somehow I pull it together late night. Here are those puppies I was talking about. None of them stood out enough for me to buy one but I though the tail biter and bitee were quite cute...

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kara & Family said...

Nice commentary, Bebo.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I like the one that was in the back and then jumped to the front and then pounced on the one that was laying sweetly in its own little corner minding its own business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home