Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Good Ol' Days


How awesome is this picture Risa sent me? Do you have any of me & Risa at home mom?


I hosted an MSTP applicant dinner last night and I have enough food left over to last for a month! So no shopping needed. Also, I gave lab meeting on Thursday morn and interviewed 4 applicants on Thursday afternoon. I'm on the admissions committee and I've found that reading the applications is the hardest part since they tend to be about 40 pages each. I was really busy last week but now the biggest thing on my agenda is to play soccer tomorrow night. I'm a lvl 48 now by the way. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Spohnz said...

I don't recall any photos of you and Risa specifically. Come home and go thru them all. :)
Randy and I have been playing an online RPG called PuzzlePirates. It's very simplistic. They don't have numbered levels, just experience.
And I am sooo bad.

Love MOM

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Kara & Family said...

So what's the story with the picture? Where was it taken? How old were you? What's Risa up to now?

Kara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home