Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Low Blood Sugar

I played soccer today with Bryan, Shawn, and Jenny and the rest of my team: Celluloid Apocalypse. My thoughts on our team name are quite profound. It sucks. My suggestion was "I love lamp," which I thought was catchy and humerous. I can't even take credit for this overruled suggestion being that it was the name of a previous indoor team I used to play on. I guess I could have suggested Gubernaculum, another previous bui team name, but the non-med-students crowd probably wouldn't have appreciated the humor of being represented by the ligament that pulls the testis down into the scrotum. Not that humor seemed to be an advantage considering the dark bent my fellow soccer players seem to prefer.

We went through Sports Monster and they set it up. One of my team mates is from Grand Haven and graduated in 2002. Such a small world. He scored our only goal.

I played very well but needed to take 3 puffs total from my stupid white inhaler. We still lost 1-2.

-the end.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Neeners said...

Oh...such a good movie. I love desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home