Friday, August 18, 2006

Vicious video game war

The other day I went up a flight of stairs to see what Bebo was up to directly above my head all day. Turns out he was playing Diamond Mine. I watched him play a game which he quickly proceeded to lose with only about 400 points at which point he informs me that he's gotten over three THOUSAND points and wasn't that impressive. So I asked if I could play and got 7500 points on my first try and went back downstairs to work. The next day I recieved an email entitled "ha ha!" with a pdf entitled "Take That!." Bebo had racked up a formidable 8545 points and was rubbing it in my face. Who does that!? Well the answer my dear family, is me. Unbeknownst to Bebo I had just completed one D.M. quick loss and one D.M. not so quick loss and had already snapped a pic of my score for future gloating purposes. Well the future was ahead of schedule and with my proof already downloaded I immediately replied to "ha ha!" with "Re:ha ha!" and attached a jpg of "in your face."

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Dr.melaniemario said...

Its ok that it took you 7 tries to post a comment hunny. Its not about natural talent. Its about how hard you try. (Re: I broke 30,000 several days ago while cooking yummy yummy pork chops.)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kara & Family said...

Aren't you guys supposed to be working on PhDs or something?

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Dr.melaniemario said...

58,605.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger The Spohns said...

Competition... in this family? No. :0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home